Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why I Am Smiling

Photobucket
I still can't figure out what this says but, seriously, my name is in there!


Photobucket
Here's a bit of street graff. that made me think of Colin Trechter.

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
I saw this amazing Spock piece at Le Poisson Rouge a few Fridays back
(it's made out of spools of thread).



Photobucket
I'm obsessed with the 7th floor.



Photobucket
Lately I've been taking walks around my neighborhood in the
morning. I will let you in on a little secret: the intersection
of Cypress and Troutman offers this beautiful view of Manhattan!


Photobucket
I can't imagine grade school with a luxury like eating hot dogs through a fence at recess...
that is - I couldn't imagine it - until I saw this.

2 comments:

preflyer said...

do you know if that spools of thread piece by devorah sperber??

j.c. said...

it is!
(please excuse my poor bloggin-sourcing skills)