Thursday, September 4, 2008

21mg Of Nicorette And Lots Of Water

Photobucket


Photobucket
Jake, and the New Museum's "Clean Room."



Photobucket
The a/v closet after I organized it for 3 days.



Photobucket
Lucy and I have been spending a lot of quality time together.



Photobucket



Photobucket
KtP and Dusty... I must say, they are sporting some excellent cotton wear!



Photobucket
I don't know about all these big-framed glasses...



Photobucket



Photobucket
Derek is back and looking more like a well-weathered forest nymph than ever :)



Photobucket
And light catching a sliver of Jake's ivory skin... as usual.


Photobucket
I found this card outside of a corner store this morning.
Photobucket



And for the last of my 'summer' photos:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

ECMA said...

you are really quitting!?! sushi date next week? weekend? treats? coffee? tacos? disco lights? laser beams? horseback riding?