Sunday, August 31, 2008

...

And only a very brief (12-hour) stint in Illinois.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
My dad and Beth meet me in a park for a bottle of wine
before my journey to NY.

Photobucket



Photobucket
I always get stuck on the 3am-7am leg of the trip.



Photobucket
Pennsylvania is spooky by sunrise.



Photobucket



Photobucket
My mom drove me to NY.
Here we are discussing No Country For Old Men vs. There Will Be Blood;
my sister Johannah is getting really irritated with my mom.


Photobucket



Photobucket
Jake takes me to a secret bar in the "bathroom" of a restaurant.


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Early morning apartment

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: